to accelerate your business
We leverage our state-of-the-art Privacy-Preserving Artificial Intelligence Platform to improve your business results. The Sherpa.ai solutions will materially impact your Company’s P&L increasing sales, reducing costs and improving customer satisfaction while preserving your customers’ privacy, complying with ESG standards and all applicable regulation.Book a demo
Artificial Intelligence has the ability to impact business results, changing the way decisions are made, managed and operated, to the point of revolutionizing industries or even completely changing them.
This great power implies greater responsibility; artificial intelligence is linked to data and data to the people who generate it. Privacy and security are a legal and ethical duty for people and businesses.
At Sherpa.ai we have developed a platform and a methodology that will boost the results of companies, focusing in Time To Value and complying with all the requirements in privacy regulation and information security.
Sherpa.ai has created a unique platform that enables business, healthcare and other diverse users to realize the potential of Artificial Intelligence while maintaining user privacy. Preserving user privacy is not just an important moral and ethical imperative, it is a business necessity and will increasingly be required by governments around the world. Sherpa.ai provides this essential capability
Former Chief Strategy officer at Apple
Sherpa is leading the way how artificial intelligence solutions will be built, preserving user privacy in all its forms
Founder and CTO at SIRI
Sherpa.ai is delivering the full potential of Artificial Intelligence by delivering a platform that ensures privacy, embraces the highest ethics, and exceeds current and expected governmental regulations
Technology and strategy analyst, recognized as the most influential woman in Silicon Valley
Our mission is to make people lives better leveraging privacy-preserving AI as a fundamental ethical value.
Founder & CEO at Sherpa.ai
MIT Technology Review TR35
Privacy-preservingKnow about our technology
platform and technology by Sherpa.ai
Federated Learning is a Machine Learning paradigm aimed at learning models from decentralized data, such as data located on users’ smartphones, hospitals, or banks, and ensuring data privacy. This is achieved by training models locally at each node (e.g. at each hospital, at each bank or at each smartphone), sharing the model-updated local parameters (without sharing user data) and securely aggregating them to build a better global model. Federated Learning can be combined with Differential Privacy to ensure a higher degree of privacy.
Differential Privacy is the statistical technique to ensure that no malicious agent can be able to trace back any individual information back to the data source. At Sherpa.ai we are able to achive this by injecting noise with Laplacian, Gaussian or Exponential mechanisms. This makes personal information untraceable and guarantee no individual’s data can be 'reverse-engineered' while maintaining the usefulness and relevance of prediction algorithm.
Secure Multi-Party Computation
Secure Multi-Party Computation (SMPC) is a cryptographic protocol that distributes the computation of data from different sources to ensure that no one can see the information of the others, without even the need to trust a third-party.
by industrySee our solutions
- Increase sales by providing commercial channels with product recommendations, propensity to buy and greater value delivered, according to the profile of the potential customer.
- Increase Life Time Value, segment or profile your customers by analyzing internal and third-party data to improve cross-sell and upsell.
Claims and fraud detection
- Improve risk identification in new customers to mitigate future fraud.
- Generate models that allow you to identify fraud in your clients' claims.
Product pricing and optimization
- Adjust your pricing by analyzing historical quotes, enriching them with external data sources.
- Have dynamic prices not limited to high and low segments.
- Have personalized insurance premiums based on the habits and patterns of your clients.
- Increase sales by providing your commercial channel with product recommendations, propensity to buy and greater value delivered, according to the profile of the potential customer.
- Increase the Life Time Value, segment and profile your customers by analyzing internal and third-party data to improve cross-sell and upsell.
- Optimizes the location of ATM points based on mobility and location information from third parties.
- Identify users behavior to identify does with a greater propensity to purchase to optimize the actions to be carried out by each channel.
Fraud and debt analysis
- Use advanced analysis algorithms that, detect credict card fraud, respecting privacy..
- Have early warning predictive systems to reduce defauilting.
- Improves the detection of diseases with the application of artificial intelligence in the analysis of medical images while respecting privacy.
Rare disease study
- Improve the study of rare diseases with information from multiple hospitals and countries, complying with the regulations in all jurisdictions.
- Analyze the best dose and pattern of taking medication for each patient, in order to obtain better medical results or accelerate approval in clinical phases.
- Identify customers most likely to churn to take retention actions.
- Provides the retention team with accurate information and the best proposal to offer to build customer loyalty and avoid termination.
Product pricing and optimization
- Adjust your pricing by analyzing the prices of historical quotes, enriching them with external data sources.
- Improve the ARPU of your customer base by analyzing consumption habits and incorporating third-party information while respecting the privacy of users.
Recognition See all our awards
and International Awards
One of the leading Artificial Intelligence companies globally.
Data privacy is a fundamental ethical value at Sherpa.ai.
Our platform complies with all current regulations on Data Protection (GDPR) and is in line with the European Commission regulatory framework proposal on Artificial Intelligence.
Information security is a top priority at Sherpa.ai.
We believe that security must comply with quality standards and with all regulations in this regard. For this reason, we are certified in the ISO-27.001 data security standard and our platform has won the CogX 2021 awards for its Outstanding Contribution to Technology Regulation and has been a finalist as Best Solution for Privacy and Data Protection.